COVID-19 Patient Recovery Campaign
Early in the COVID-19 crisis, patients were asked to hold off on routine and non-emergent care. As more was discovered about the virus and safety measures were put in place, access to care began to open up. However, patients continued to stay away from health care facilities, including those patients served by our long-time client Mankato Clinic.
The reluctance of patients to return to care caused two enormous problems:
- 1. Appointments for chronic disease management, screenings, vaccinations and well-child visits were being missed, sometimes to the detriment of patient health.
- 2. Important patient care revenue was being lost.
We had to get this campaign right for the health of Mankato Clinic patients—and the clinic itself.
Physician Spokesperson Video
Prepared and protected
Besides Mankato Clinic personas (including young moms through seniors with grandchildren), we needed to make a connection with the broader regional audience in the four rural Minnesota communities Mankato Clinic serves.
Our approach included driving our audiences to a multi-purpose landing page that:
- Acknowledged patients’ fears head-on.
- Used video to visually demonstrate the safety protocols in place.
- Provided options for both in-person and virtual visits.
- Made it Amazon-like easy to schedule an appointment.
The whole community was watching
Early results showed:
2.2% Engagement Ratebeating industry benchmarks for social engagement
35,000 YouTube Video VisitsIn the first 2 weeks of launch, for a clinic system serving 25,000
45% Social Video
Expanded Facebook and Instagram Stories accounted for almost half of total impressions