Lifestyle Intervention Campaign
Laying the groundwork for a healthy relationship
Our client, CHI Memorial, was in the early stages of launching a new service line—but not too early to begin building patient relationships, according to research conducted on behalf of the hospital.
The research told us:
- At least 36 percent of consumers in the CHI Memorial service area who had specific health conditions were self-aware of their condition and risk factors and open to an invitation to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- Consumers were more likely to take the counsel of a primary care physician concerning which specialist they should see versus conducting their own research.
We also knew that:
Lifestyle Campaign Videos
No time to waste
We recognized that this was the perfect opportunity to connect with audiences who were ready to get off the couch and were open to healthier lifestyle messaging—especially those at high risk. Our strategy included creating a lifestyle intervention campaign that would:
- Engage audiences in making conscious, simple changes to increase health and wellness.
- Encourage audiences to access CHI Memorial lifestyle resources.
- Move audiences into making appointments with CHI Memorial primary care physicians.
- Track audiences throughout their journey to CHI Memorial.
We used an approach that invited people to simply start—because we all know that starting is often the hardest part of any lifestyle change. The prompt to start acted as a baked-in call to action.
The campaign was fun, approachable, non-preachy and non-threatening. It addressed audiences’ top-of-mind concerns at an opportune time—when they were ready to move out of the unhealthy habits they had developed during COVID-19 lockdowns. And, it presented CHI Memorial as a solid resource for tips, inspiration and the place to begin (or continue) a relationship with a CHI primary care physician.
9,689 new primary care appointment requests
Within the first 60 days of the campaign, nearly 10,000 prospective patients clicked from the advertising to view and request appointments with CHI Memorial physicians.
Which goes to show: meet your prospective patients where they are, offer compassionate support, and invite them to take the next step in their healing journey. And they will.