The Believe in Better Project debuted on two days last October and it’s happening again this year. The purpose of The Believe in Better Project is to begin transforming what we believe is our broken health care system.
You’re invited to view videos of the inspiring speakers—all experts in their fields—who spoke at our inaugural event.
We’d also like to invite you to attend The Believe in Better Project 2019 on Wednesday, October 16 and Thursday, October 17.
Gray Miller presents an elegant, straightforward solution to fixing health care.
As founder of Titanium Healthcare in Carmel, California, Gray Miller has looked at some of the most complex issues facing health care today, including the rising cost of providing care to the sickest patients. His observations led him to a blueprint for a better way to manage the care of high risk patients.
Watch Gray’s Believe in Better Project video and take in his follow-up Q & A Session.
- How and why our current health care system is broken for our sickest and most vulnerable patients.
- How the zip code you live in affects your health.
- How algorithms can be used to identify patients with multiple chronic conditions and a high risk of hospital readmission.
- The cost of treating very sick patients vs. the cost of prevention.
- A care model that has: cut health care costs by 23 percent; increased health care facility revenues by 30 percent; cut readmissions for those on MediCal to 1.7 percent.
Return to The Believe in Better Project site soon for news about 2019 speakers, and plan to join us Wednesday, October 16 and Thursday, October 17.